My Journey to a Thinner, Healthier Me
Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy reading along as my journey goes along, my rants and raves, my successes and my disappointments.
- I was born June 18th, 1961 on Father's Day to Earl & Martha Sibbald. Was raised in the township of Wainfleet where my parents still live in the house my father built. I have 1 younger brother. I graduated Port Colborne High School in 1978 and went on to Sheridan college where I studied animated cartooning. Do to major problem with my knees and many surgeries, I never completed my college education at Sheridan. I took piano lessons when I was younger and even won a Gold Medal in the Niagara Falls Kawanis Music Festival. I went on to learn how to play many instruments including, baritone sax, mandolin, acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar and bit of the banjo. I went on the road with a band from Oshawa for 3 years, playing all over Ontario before moving back to Niagara, living in Welland and played bass guitar in a few local bands for about 15 years. I Love to draw & paint. I am self taught in crocheting and I love all kinds of crafty things to do.
My Journey Begins Feb 1, 2007
- Starting Weight: 299lbs
- May 31/07: 270 lbs - 10% goal reached!
- July 26/07 258.6 lbs. 40.4 pounds reached!
- Sept 13/07: 248.4 lbs. 50.6 pounds lost!
- Nov 1/07: 238.2 lbs 60.8 pounds lost!
- Dec 13/07: 228.8 lbs 70.2 pounds lost!
- Feb 14/08: 218.6 lbs 80.4 pounds lost!
- Apr 24/08: 209 lbs - 90 pounds lost!
- May 29/08: 198.8 lbs. 100.2 pounds gone!
- July 10/08: 189 lbs 110 pounds gone!
- July 17/08: 186.4 lbs
- July 24/08: 184.8 lbs
- July 31/08: 183.6 lbs
- Aug. 7/08: 181.8 lbs
- Aug 14/08: 183.4 lbs
- GOAL!!!!!!!!!! AUG 21/08: 179.2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! Total lost: 119.8 lbs
Onto Maintenance Now
112 pages of Low fat/Low cal Slow Cooker Recipes (with Nutitional Information for all)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was my interview with the Weight Watchers Territory Manager. I got the job with WW! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I am soooooo exicted to be able to work for them, share my experiences and help more people with their journey. It was another goal I had set out to do and I succeeded to get a job with WW. Who would have thought that late in my 40's, that these would be these best times in my life. Only onto better and better times now!