It has been a long cold winter here in Southern Ontario and sure glad spring is pretty well here.
Things have been going very well here. I am maintaining my weight with no problems. I still go to the meetings every week as so enjoy them, and there is always something new to learn.
My resume is completed and all set to take into the meeting this coming Thursday. I am looking forward to possibly being able to work for Weight Watchers and to help people even more than I do right now with their journeys.
I recently went through a slight scare..... found a lump and had to have a lumpectomy. Thankfully, the results came in from the biopsy and it was BENIGN! WOOOHOOOOO! An NSV for me....... no stress eating throughout and I am proud of myself for that. Support from friends and family is so great to have. That is part of the reason I want to work for WW. So many do not have that support and if I can offer some to them, it makes me feel good.
My Journey to a Thinner, Healthier Me
Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy reading along as my journey goes along, my rants and raves, my successes and my disappointments.
- I was born June 18th, 1961 on Father's Day to Earl & Martha Sibbald. Was raised in the township of Wainfleet where my parents still live in the house my father built. I have 1 younger brother. I graduated Port Colborne High School in 1978 and went on to Sheridan college where I studied animated cartooning. Do to major problem with my knees and many surgeries, I never completed my college education at Sheridan. I took piano lessons when I was younger and even won a Gold Medal in the Niagara Falls Kawanis Music Festival. I went on to learn how to play many instruments including, baritone sax, mandolin, acoustic and electric guitar, bass guitar and bit of the banjo. I went on the road with a band from Oshawa for 3 years, playing all over Ontario before moving back to Niagara, living in Welland and played bass guitar in a few local bands for about 15 years. I Love to draw & paint. I am self taught in crocheting and I love all kinds of crafty things to do.
My Journey Begins Feb 1, 2007
- Starting Weight: 299lbs
- May 31/07: 270 lbs - 10% goal reached!
- July 26/07 258.6 lbs. 40.4 pounds reached!
- Sept 13/07: 248.4 lbs. 50.6 pounds lost!
- Nov 1/07: 238.2 lbs 60.8 pounds lost!
- Dec 13/07: 228.8 lbs 70.2 pounds lost!
- Feb 14/08: 218.6 lbs 80.4 pounds lost!
- Apr 24/08: 209 lbs - 90 pounds lost!
- May 29/08: 198.8 lbs. 100.2 pounds gone!
- July 10/08: 189 lbs 110 pounds gone!
- July 17/08: 186.4 lbs
- July 24/08: 184.8 lbs
- July 31/08: 183.6 lbs
- Aug. 7/08: 181.8 lbs
- Aug 14/08: 183.4 lbs
- GOAL!!!!!!!!!! AUG 21/08: 179.2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! Total lost: 119.8 lbs